- Range: E3 - E6 (dependent on style)
- Good versatility of style and range. Able to take direction and also make suggestions according to client's needs.
- Styles: Classical/Operatic, Pop, Jazz, Soul, Blues, Dance, Music Theatre, Singer/Songwriter, Swing, RnB, Gospel, World, Funk, Folk.
- Extensive experience recording to picture
- Can work from notation or by ear
- Can work remotely or travel to your studio
- Very strong improvisation and vocalising skills
- Can write/arrange harmony parts, lyrics and vocal lines. (Any compositional/arrangement services will be negotiated at a higher fee).
- Can sing in Italian, German and Latin.
“Supremely professional. Delivered a killer vocal take immediately. One of the sweetest voices I've ever heard.”
Rob Williams (producer) - Ruby Studios
“We've worked with Victoria on a number of projects and she has been consistently brilliant! Her voice is fantastic and she always brings new ideas to each project. Great harmonising skills too. She has made each job a pleasure to work on!"
David Johnston - Echoic Audio
“We needed vox urgently for an advert pitch and Victoria was able to turn our idea around in less than 24 hours. As a result we not only got the pitch in on time but we won the job! I would recommend Victoria to anyone seeking someone skilled, quick, professional and a pleasure to deal with - she has it all!"
Jacqui Wakelam- (Director) Anthem Studios, London.
“Victoria is a wonderfully diverse and talented vocalist. She jumped in last minute to record tracks for an international company desperate to get their latest advertising campaign to air... Victoria has a pro approach and velvet tone. She’s smart, fast, creative and cool to work with and in a tight situation, that really counts for something. She’s now at the top of our shortlist."